Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This

4 posters

Go down

WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This Empty WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 2:20 am

To become a vip there will be a 2 pound donation
V.I.P will give you more trust from other members for instant you
want to sell something then you need to be a vip so they can trust you
There will be some contest for winners to gain a VIP rank on their profile so keep watching
VIP is the highest rank for normal members but you can go higher class if you can proove you have
the knowledge and trust if you do you may earn a Moderator Rank which you can edit forums and bann other members (Recruitment for moderators will come soon as i cannot control the forum all by myself)

To become an advanced member rank all you need to do is post 150 comments that are helpful
(Note trash/spamming/threatning/scamming or swearing may get you banned for permanent or for some time and if you carry on doing it you may be charged to get your account back or you can wait instead)

All members that join are automatically a Basic members and note to others basic members are less trustworthy as they can scam you so watch out or may have no idea and give them a chance you dont want to scare them.

MORE FUTURE UPDATES COMING SOON - Website Is Being Reupdated

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shazmanorpark.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This Empty Re: WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This

Post  Joshua711 Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 am

What do you get if you are a VIP?
Joshua711
Joshua711
Basic Members

Back to top Go down

WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This Empty Re: WANT TO BECOME A V.I.P/Moderator Then Read This

Post  Mista Mugglez Sun May 30, 2010 4:35 am

Admin wrote:To become a vip there will be a 2 pound donation
V.I.P will give you more trust from other members for instant you
want to sell something then you need to be a vip so they can trust you
There will be some contest for winners to gain a VIP rank on their profile so keep watching
VIP is the highest rank for normal members but you can go higher class if you can proove you have
the knowledge and trust if you do you may earn a Moderator Rank which you can edit forums and bann other members (Recruitment

Just read closer Wink
Mista Mugglez
Mista Mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonBohh Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 am

wat do u get as a VIP? >.>

LeonBohh
Basic Members

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonBohh Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 am

oh i didnt see the message above me ^^ awesome! Very Happy

LeonBohh
Basic Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 am

Website Being Reupdated Same Rules Apply As Stated Above
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shazmanorpark.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum